What is Meter Verification?
Meter verification gives you confidence in the performance of your flow meter by comparing it with another instrument of known performance installed temporarily into the system.
In some instances, the size of the meter or the flow rate may be too great for the available fixed or mobile calibration facilities.
If calibration is not feasible, verification is the best alternative – far better than doing nothing. Whilst the reference device does not have a traceable calibration certificate, careful selection and installation of the appropriate technology will provide you with confidence that your meter is performing correctly.
Our verification capability
- Pipe diameters from 6 to 6500 mm diameter.
- Pipe wall thickness up to 35 mm for gas application.
- Accuracy of ±1.0% when installed with 10D upstream and 5D downstream straight lengths.
- Maximum fluid velocity 25 m/s.
- Maximum operating temperature 240 °C. Higher temperatures possible with special fittings.
- All types of liquid and gases.
If you’re struggling with your assignment, a writer will be able to help. A https://thewestnews.com/the-8-best-paper-writing-services-for-college-students/82881 range of paper writer services are readily available with deadlines ranging from three hours the 21-day mark. It is recommended to make your order in advance. But, you’ll be charged extra if the deadline is very short. Below are some guidelines to choose the best expert for your assignment. You can make a good choice. To learn more, keep to read.